Zone transfers locking up DNS

Gary Algier gaa at ulticom.com
Wed Oct 1 22:12:02 UTC 2003

Ok, I'll bite:  Where are "incremental tranfers" documented?

I searched the archives and found some references to "ifxr", however:
gaaroot at chuckie 180% man -a named | egrep -i '(ixfr|increment)'
Reformatting page.  Please Wait... done
gaaroot at chuckie 181%

There seems to be no information in the man pages.  I can't find anything
in my (3rd edition) _DNS_&_BIND_.  I'll stop at the book store on the way
home, but should it not be in the man pages?

Gary

--
Gary Algier, WB2FWZ          gaa at ulticom.com             +1 856 787 2758
Ulticom Inc., 1020 Briggs Rd, Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054      Fax:+1 856 866 2033

Nielsen's First Law of Computer Manuals:
     People don't read documentation voluntarily.