Bind9 Managment Tools

sjk sjk at panda.dredel.com
Fri Oct 3 22:02:17 UTC 2003

I'm just hoping someone has some opinions here. We run multiple servers
utilizing bind 9 and host around 450 domain names. Currently we have scripts
to add zones to the named.conf and generate a zone template file -- we then
just edit the records by hand to make changes. I would like to move our
zone management to something more user freindly, so I can have our less
experienced support people change records and add zones. I know there are some
html/myslq management systems out there, but am not sure how well they
actually work in production.

Does anyone have any experience with these, good or bad? Just looking
for direction right now.

TIA -- sjk

--
-------- Aude Sepere -------