Graphical dns tool

Holdsworth, Matthew Matthew.Holdsworth at cwcom.co.uk
Wed Oct 8 08:03:32 UTC 2003

We use CNR (Cisco Network Registrar), with this you can then have a DHCP and
a DNS server working on the same machine using the same software. Simple!

Matt

The contents of this email and any attachments are sent for the personal attention
of the addressee(s) only and may be confidential.  If you are not the intended
addressee, any use, disclosure or copying of this email and any attachments is
unauthorised - please notify the sender by return and delete the message.  Any
representations or commitments expressed in this email are subject to contract.

ntl Group Limited