Root Servers Update

Joseph S D Yao jsdy at center.osis.gov
Wed Oct 8 18:01:57 UTC 2003

On Wed, Oct 08, 2003 at 04:44:34AM -0700, Sergio Pires wrote:
> The domain's name is published, I'm the admin and delegate the DNS
> servers as well. I didn't ask if it wasn't.

I believe what he meant to ask was: what is the name of this domain?
If you don't say, folks can't go look and help you.

In any case, have you waited for the old, cached values to expire?

If the A record that you changed was for one of the name servers, did
you ask your parent domain's server to change your glue record?

--
Joe Yao				jsdy at center.osis.gov - Joseph S. D. Yao
OSIS Center Systems Support					EMT-B