Notify not happening can someone help me out

Elijah Savage esavage at digitalrage.org
Sat Oct 25 16:11:20 UTC 2003

All,

Bind has always worked great for me but I upgraded to 8.4.3 here
recently and noticed that the notify message is not showing up in
/var/log/messages I am running this on FreeBSD 4.8.

If I make changes of course changing the serial then reloading bind I
even tried stopping and starting bind the notify message never goes out,
what made me notice this was my secondary after changes would have old
info and not transfer until the refresh period like it should. I thought
this all was built in to bind ver8 or higher but just in case I even
added
Notify yes;

To my config file.

Any help would be greatly appreciated