DNS MAIL SETTINGS

Eivind Olsen eivind at aminor.no
Sat Sep 6 10:05:43 UTC 2003

--On 5. september 2003 16:36 -0700 Erhan <erhan_j at hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Which domain are you talking about?
> www.bountyx.net

Ok. Here are some faults I see right away:

1) Your domain is delegated to ns1.everydns.net and ns2.everydns.net but
when querying any of those I'm also told that ns3 and ns4.everydns.net are
handling that domain. You should either update the delegation of
bountyx.net with aaaq.com (which seem to be your registrar) so it also
lists ns3 and ns4.everydns.net or you should remove ns3 and ns4 from your
zonefile.

> Mail server does not work but web server does (if you try to access it
> it may not work because I might have my web server down for
> improvements).

Currently neither web nor mail are working:

eivind at vimes:~ > telnet bountyx.net 25
Trying 68.21.245.8...
telnet: connect to address 68.21.245.8: Connection refused
telnet: Unable to connect to remote host
eivind at vimes:~ > telnet bountyx.net 80
Trying 68.21.245.8...
telnet: connect to address 68.21.245.8: Connection refused
telnet: Unable to connect to remote host
eivind at vimes:~ >

Is 68.21.245.8 the correct IP-address?

--
Regards / Hilsen