Redirect unresolved DNS queries to a host

Mark_Andrews at isc.org Mark_Andrews at isc.org
Fri Sep 19 22:43:31 UTC 2003

> <Mark_Andrews at isc.org> wrote in message news:bkdbnm$1hvg$1 at sf1.isc.org...
>
> > > Verisign has partially (.com & .net) done this for you :-)
> > > -sven
> >
> > and it is a bad idea.
>
> Thank you for the update. But I thought it was beyond dispute that it was a
> bad idea...
> -sven

	You may be suprised to know that some people thought what
	Verisign did was good.  Given the question the OP might also
	think that it was good otherwise he would not have asked how
	to do it.

	This sort of thing should be done in the clients browser.

	If my ISP *forced* this on me I would be taking them Consumer
	Affairs for failure to supply a unfiltered internet connection.

	Mark
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: Mark.Andrews at isc.org