Debug info in my Log files

Andrew fakeaddress at lan.com.nl
Wed Apr 7 05:50:35 UTC 2004

Hello All DNS gurus,

Running primary DNS on a Redhat 7.2 machine

In my log files i am getting the following error. This is one of the
nameservers for my secondary DNS server service

My domain name is eziekiel.com The log is as follows

zone eziekiel.com/IN: notify to 205.210.42.20#53 failed:operation cancelled

Can anyone explain to me what this mean. I have recently changed my static
IP address & am seeing my new DNS details as being updated via my secondary
DNS service so could it be that this machine was just not responding at the
time of this update??

Regards

Andrew