Setting up a Win 2003 as a secondary DNS server

Andrew fakeaddress at lan.com.nl
Fri Apr 9 03:27:45 UTC 2004

Hello,,

I am running primary DNS on a RH 7.2 system. I have now setup Win 2003
server on another machine & am wanting to have this running as a secondary
DNS server. Trouble is when DNS (zone file) i have created on the win2003
machine goes to load data off the linux box nothing happens. My linux
machine gives me no indication that a connection from the win2003 was
attempted.

How does the secondary server grap this zone file?? . How does it know where
this zone file is ??

If there are articles on this type of setup which i am sure there is many
can anyone point me in the right direction

Thanks for any help provided

Andrew