Remote Slave Zones

Stephen Williams williamss at adelphia.net
Mon Aug 9 13:19:53 UTC 2004

Good day all I have a quick question and this may sound very trivial but
I can't find a good answer. I have a DNS configuration of four DNS
server a stealth master server and three auth slave boxes now what I
would like to know is if I build a new slave zone on my master server
and then at some point remove it from the master will the auth slave
boxes also remove the zone file from their system ( actually remove the
file ) ? Thanks in advanced for any and all help on this matter.

Stephen