DDNS and Update Failure

Scott Dudley scott at telesoft.com
Thu Aug 12 00:53:50 UTC 2004

Thanks Kevin.  I posted this message previously to the DHCP forum and
Ted basically told me that he had bigger fish to fry - no other
respondents.  Thanks anyway.  Guess I'll have to roll up my sleeves and
figure this one out on my own.  I'm an applications developer, not a
sysadmin and hoped to not have to learn either application to this extent.

Thanks.

--

Regards,

Scott Dudley