Internal and External DNS hosting - same box

Lee Dehmer lee.dehmer at knology.net
Sat Aug 14 00:24:52 UTC 2004

Hello,

I am starting to play around some with my SuSE boxes, I have 3 of them
behind a cisco pix firewall. What I have not been able to find a clear
answer on is, can I use a BIND server to host internal and external DNS on
the same box? Has I have a limit of 3 boxes I would run 2 DNS server but
would need to host internal and external on them if it can be done and I
would like to use the same domain name for both internal and external. I
googled it and looked around some but like I said it was not very clear to
me.

Thanks

Lee