Probleme DNS/CODITEL

Danny Mayer mayer at gis.net
Wed Aug 18 19:47:12 UTC 2004

At 07:23 PM 8/17/2004, Mark Andrews wrote:

> > Bonjour,
> >
> > Un =E9trange ph=E9nom=E8ne et aucune piste d'investigation.
> >
> > 1- un servuer DNS avec une adresse IP fixe sur internet
> > 2- j'ai plusieurs nom de domaine enregistr=E9 dans le DNS
> >     - site1.com
> >     - site2.com
> >     - site1.net
> >     - site2.net

It would help to post the actual domain names so we can tell you what's=
 wrong
with them. When you say that you have domains registered in the DNS, do you
mean that they are registered with one of the registries or just in your own
nameserver?

> > 3- les utilisateurs de CODITEL on souvent des probl=E8mes pour ce=
 connecter a
> > nos sites

I don't know what CODITEL is.

> >     le dns repond pour certain domain NXDOMAIN, puis une demi-heure plus
> > tard cela fonctionne parfaitement

Probably because there's an inconsistency between the parent zone and these
zones as to the correct NS records for the zones in question.

Danny