disabling caching on selected zones

Sai balasubramanyam gsaibala at corp.untd.com
Sun Aug 22 08:46:10 UTC 2004

hello ,
If the ttl parameter isn't set in a specific zone the golbal values
will take affect. so you can add something like to  your root zone.
-------
max-cache-ttl <very small number in secs>
------
In case if you are running bind version older than 9 , I think you can
add  fetch-glue no   to your zone in named.conf.

HTH ,
-Sai.