Need help with reverse zone record

Michael Varre bind9 at kishmish.com
Thu Aug 26 17:52:32 UTC 2004

Yes the A record goes in the forward zone.  If 69.56.237.84 reverse
resolves to spameater.com then there should also be a forward A
record with the same ip.

> How to do this?  Can I have two A records for the same domain
> name? Like
> this:
> spameater.com.           IN A     69.56.237.84
>
> spameater.com.           IN A     69.56.237.82

Yes you can have as many A records you want.  But again, I don't know
for a fact that this is your root problem.  I just know I have seen
some systems deny because of lack of A records that match to PTR
records and it cant hurt to set it up correclty like this.

mv