BIND & Delegation

Daniel Camacho dcamacho at saipan.com
Tue Dec 28 20:43:54 UTC 2004

Peter,

I'm not delegating the same domain. In my example, the root is .tld and
I'm delegated the sld.tld. It is the domain.sld.tld that I'm having
difficulty delegating to other name servers. It was working before. It
just so happens that it won't work now. I just can't find the cause of it.

I've indicated the problem in my first email via dig. Thanks for the help.

Daniel