DNS on Lnux Problem

HuMPie humpie at grunn.org
Tue Feb 3 18:45:03 UTC 2004

Hi,

I don't know if this will work the only thing I suggest is play with the
forward part in your /etc/named.conf, but then the query's will first go
the outside world and if they don't have a awnser then he will try it
localy. For more info see the Bind 9 Admin Ref section 6.2.14.2

Best Regards,

HuMPie @ Grunn.Org
Motto:
Writing software is more fun than working.

Disclamer:
All you do with the suggestion in this mail is you responsibillity even
if your system will crash :)