Some ISPs can't resolve some of my domains some of the time

Matthew Eno matt at enotechnologies.com
Wed Feb 11 00:28:16 UTC 2004

I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right group or not, but I'm after
some help with a DNS problem I have.

I am hosting many domains on a windows 2000 server.  I have a problem
where _SOME_ of the time, _SOME_ ISPs can't resolve _SOME_ of the
domains on my server. When they are not working, they come good after
a while.

It's very hard for me to investigate because I've never seen this
happen using my home or work ISP, although I have had HEAPS of
complaints from people using different ISPs.

An example of one of these domains is got2getaway.com.au.  Could
someone please have a look at the DNS record for this domain and let
me know if there is anything not quite right.  This is becoming a real
problem for me.