MX and domain in separate locations (changed my mind)

Jonathan Villa ksadmin at killerspin.com
Thu Feb 12 17:55:53 UTC 2004

Changed my mind...

I tried

dig +short isdesigndev.com ns @ns1.apolloservers.com.

and I get in response the apolloserver servers...

So, I assume that some resolvers are still pointing to the old
location...(which still doesn't make sense to me if I can get the
correct web server but not the mail)

Should I let the propagation time run through or is there something else
going on? (like me not knowing what's really going on)