BIND 8 bug? (Protocol not supported)

Pavel V. Knyazev pasha at comp.protocols.dns.bind
Tue Feb 17 15:37:53 UTC 2004

>     Pavel> Please, what is the cure for BIND 8?
>
> BIND9.

Maybe later. Currently, BIND 9 is a slow and fat thing.
ISC promised to make it better in winter of 2004.

> Oh and don't put bogus From: headers in your postings. This is VERY
> anti-social on a mailing list. How do you expect anyone to reply to you?

Yes, it's a mailing list. And i want everyone to see my questions
and answers to my questions in this mailing list to help other
people, who faced the same problems.

> In case you didn't know, comp.protocols.dns.bind gets
> bindirectionally gatewayed into bind-users at isc.org

And? I don't understand you.

--
Pavel V. Knyazev