[newbye] ultradns.net not updating

Patrick patrick at armage.nospamthanx.org
Tue Feb 17 13:17:44 UTC 2004

Hi,

First, i apologize for my poor english language. I hope you will be able
to understand my problem.

I have moved my servers from one host to another a month ago.

The old ip was 80.67.180.208
The new one is 194.146.224.78

On my server I host several domains (web/mail/ftp). One of them gives me
some headache.

I'm using bind9 to manage my zones. My problem is I can't manage to have
joc-ere.org be updated in ultradns.net dns server. ultradns.net has the
old ip and I don't know how to change that.

I'm using dnsreport.com to help me solving this problem but without
success as I don't understand what I have mis-done.

I bought the name at gandi.net, and use the gandi service to say that I
have some dns for this domain (and the config is ok, I read it again and
again, I didn't see any error). I'm also using gandi as secondary dns.

My dns config seems ok (but I must be wrong, as it doesn't work). I
don't know what to do to solve this problem.

It's a bit raging as the other zones on my server have no problem (same
registrar, same dns server, similar config).

Hope someone can help me.
I can give any (nearly any :) ) information you would need to help.

--
Patrick