DNS + Web Interface

John Callery john at callery.net
Fri Feb 27 17:53:15 UTC 2004

Sorry for not getting back any sooner, I've been traveling and catching up
on phone calls the last 2 days.

The only emails I've received were from people who'd been looking for an
application like this, but nobody seems to be able to find one.  It appears
to be an easy system to build from scratch, but I'm not sure if I'm
underestimating it.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
John Callery