No subject

Michael Varre bind9 at kishmish.com
Fri Jul 9 12:51:38 UTC 2004

Hi everyone, I have a problem that I'm not sure I've even correctly
identified yet.

I noticed that when using my name servers as a resolver I cannot get to
several yahoo sites.  I dug in and noticed a message is getting logged on
the firewall that the packet is over 512 bytes (this is the answer packet).
The answer seems to be coming directly from yahoo's name servers. I have
included captures.  One is from an answer I receive from roadrunner ns and
the other is from one of my resolvers.  There is clearly more data at the
end of mine, however I have no clue why it is there from my server rather
than others.

Any ideas on this problem would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks!

-- Type: application/octet-stream
-- File: rr.log

-- Type: application/octet-stream
-- File: quimp.kishmish.com.log