Bind 9.2.3 very, very slow starup

Sullivan, George E. GEORGE.E.SULLIVAN at saic.com
Tue Jul 13 16:41:40 UTC 2004

What else has changed?  Any recent updates, patches?
Any change in forwarders or addition of new servers.
Any indications in your event logs, messages, SYSLOGs,
etc.  Can you narrow down when it started and perhaps
that might help show what is happening. Any other
Sys Admins that might have made some change without
you knowing?

George