Bind 9.2.3 very, very slow starup

Eric Dynowski bindlist at ip-hotel.com
Fri Jul 16 14:54:51 UTC 2004

Vinny,

Yes, I would agree, but I hadn't noticed the slow performance of the Intel
NIC until late yesterday when trying to copy files from it. Im not sure if
it's a hardware problem or kernel/driver issue interacting with bind.. I
would expect that the NIC would wither work or not work, not sort of in
between.

Eric.