Related to NS record IP change

Swapana Ghosh swapana_ghosh at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 19 14:38:37 UTC 2004

Hi

      One of our client *nkginfo.com* is keeping their domain in our
nameserver.

Our name servers are as follows:

dns1.ghen.net
dns2.ghen.net

Recently the client has changed the IP of that domain to 66.98.146.88.

They are using two more domains as follow...

dn1.nkginfo.com
dn2.nkginfo.com

as *name servers* . These should be also  changed to 66.98.146.88.

dn1/dn2.nkginfo.com  are mentioned in our nameserver as *A* records.

I  have changed the IP too... But almost 2 days are over, still  it is
holding the old ip. The trace is showing the old ip of these records.

The old ip of dn1.nkginfo.com was  216.240.145.47  and
dns2.nkginfo.com was  216.105.38.65

Where i am missing? Should i need to mention anything more to
indicate it as *name servers*?

Thanks in advance