Bind9 + db(any) + split dns (views)

Ben Habing bhabing at genesysnetworks.com
Wed Jul 21 18:33:11 UTC 2004

Hi Jim,
=20
Thanks for your response. Sorry for the ambiguity, we would be providing
a web-based GUI for clients to be able to access/update the zone data,
and not ssh access to the database.

We had thought about doing other things, (i.e. script calls script calls
script) I'd like to investigate what all would be involved in setting up
a database backend to bind.  Are you (or anyone) aware of any resources
that might offer some further light on how to go about doing it?=20

Regards,
Ben Habing