DNS Cleanup

G. Roderick Singleton gerry at pathtech.org
Fri Jul 23 13:31:46 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-07-15 at 07:45, G. Roderick Singleton wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-07-14 at 17:24, Rich Parkin wrote:
> > I've got a couple of unpolished Perl scripts I've been meaning to clean
> > up and make more usable.  Both scripts require Perl (5) and the Net::DNS
> > module.
>
> [snipped]
>
> Please point me to the scripts. I need them and am willing to work with
> whatever you have.
>
> TIA

Thanks for trying to send me the stuff. I was combing my logs and
noticed that your emails were rejected as forged. Have you got them on a
website where they can be had? This would save some aggravation for both
of us.

BTW, I do not know how to stop sendmail from making this particular
rejection. Sorry.
--
G. Roderick Singleton <gerry at pathtech.org>
PATH tech