named collapse all the time

Nir Cohen NirC at BEZEQINT.CO.IL
Mon Jul 26 08:36:15 UTC 2004

Hello list

few days ago I wrote you that I have bind 9.2.3 install on a compqaq
hardware with linux redghat 3 as and 1G ram that has lots of problems.
Some people here recommended me to change the OS version so I moved to
the redhat 7.3 that I know its pretty stable.
I install it on a compaq G3 with 1G ram and 2 cpus x2.4. with bind 9.2.3
my configuration is :
./configure --prefix=/var/bloop --disable-ipv6 --enable-threades
--sysconfdir=/var/bloop

I have over 8000 zones that this server is authoritive for and the
server is working 24 hours and crash with using all the ram and all the
time increasing the usage of the swap.

What do you think is the reason?

Regards

                nir

The information contained in this message is proprietary of Bezeq International,
Thank you.