Still Having Intermittent Issues Resovling External Domains

Ladislav Vobr lvobr at ies.etisalat.ae
Tue Jun 1 03:28:10 UTC 2004

you have to troubleshoot more during the problem, the moment it happens,
dump the cache, see what is there, check whether you know about the
nameservers for such a domain, whether they are responding or no, check
the log files, perhaps they are lame, try to query the remote servers
yourself using dig, dig +trace..., check your client.log, perhaps you
are out of recursive clients...

Ladislav