Delegation of Authority

Mokwena Motseto MotsetM at sapo.co.za
Wed Jun 2 07:35:52 UTC 2004

Hi
I am trying to delegate authority of a subdomain and the subdomain is
windows DNS whereas i am using BIND ver 4.9
domain.co.za
sub.domain.co.za

I want to know how do i do this, i looked in the DNS and BIND book they tell
me i have to include a stub record in the named.conf and that is all

where the should the record of the A record of the delegated domain reside
must it be
newmachine.domain.co.za or
newmachine.sub.domain.co.za in the delegated domain

and what else do i need to do

Mokwena Motseto

"This e-mail is sent in terms of the following policy/disclaimer. Click on
this link http://www.sapo.co.za/mail_disclaimer.htm to read full
disclaimer."