batch reverse dns lookup

Richard Peiper rpeiper at waca.com
Mon Jun 14 17:42:57 UTC 2004

	I am sure someone can do this off the top of their head. I can do
one for you in Perl5 if you have access to that in probably 15 mins. In the
middle of a cleanup of some issues right now so I wouldn't have it done
until the end of the week. Let me know if you still need it and I can write
a quick loop thru the file, ping each one and generate 2 lists.

	Richard