please help

George george at thecia.ie
Tue Jun 15 09:19:39 UTC 2004

Hi everyone
Sorry to ask this but I seem to be having a few problems here as we all know sending mail using cc is a prime way spammers get through to people, I am using a spam filter http://www.stop.spam-now.com that allows me to setup mailing lists and allows everything sent to the mailing list and then sent out by that list through. The problem is that it seems many people have started sending the posts to people and cc'ing the list this now means that the list address is in the cc field and is a potential spammer. It may just be me BUT why not send to the list and cc the person of course if that person is a members of the list there is no point in sending directly to the OR cc'ing them.

Hope youze all see the point I am trying to make.

Thanks

George