Disable response to specific query in BIND

KSP ksp at att.com
Tue Jun 22 18:20:01 UTC 2004

On a more recent version of BIND, yes it is.

(from Bv9ARM)

---snip---
allow-query

    Specifies which hosts are allowed to ask ordinary DNS questions.
allow-query may also be specified in the zone statement, in which case it
overrides the options allow-query statement. If not specified, the default
is to allow queries from all hosts.
---snip---

ksp