/etc/resolv.conf

Joe Hamelin nethead at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 23:25:53 UTC 2004

So, for the caching server to resolve things itself you would want to
put 127.0.0.1 in /etc/resolv.conf.  I thought he was asking what he
should put there.  Sorry to piss you off so much. I'll just shut up
and let you yell at everyone from now on.

-Joe "only been using named for 10 years" Hamelin

--
Joe Hamelin
Edmonds, WA, US