RFC 2317 Delegation Problems

Steve Friedl steve at unixwiz.net
Wed Jun 23 00:57:39 UTC 2004

On Tue, Jun 22, 2004 at 08:43:10PM -0400, Kevin Darcy wrote:
> P.S. Why do I vaguely remember these NS'es? I think this Verio bogosity
> goes *way* back...

Because Verio cannot get DNS right to save their lives; they have the
highest DNS suckage I have ever seen, and a customer was *down* once
for three days because they could not slave a simple forward zone.
It was an atrocity.

They're doing a decent job IP connectivity, but avoid them for DNS when
you can (sadly, he can't here).

Steve

--
Stephen J Friedl | Security Consultant |  UNIX Wizard  |   +1 714 544-6561
www.unixwiz.net  | Tustin, Calif. USA  | Microsoft MVP | steve at unixwiz.net