bind 8 cpu problem

Ladislav Vobr lvobr at ies.etisalat.ae
Sat Mar 6 05:47:02 UTC 2004

do you have some monitoring, trend-plotting tool, maybe you should set
up one, mrtg, rrdtool, netsaint. It might give you a clue about some
kind of problems. Did you check your network, interface cards,
speeds/modes, firewalls? Do you have latest bind? Do you know how many
requests your bind serving and who is actually connecting to your
servers.......

Ladislav