Creating a zone entry in a primairy DNS server and automaticly create in secondary

BeE rvdhouwen at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 17 22:17:29 UTC 2004

Is it possible to configure a primairy and secondary BIND server so
that I would only have to create the zone in the primairy DNS server
and the zone would automaticly be transfered to the secondary ?

When I set up an new domain on I create an entry on the primairy
server and after that on the secondary (slave) manually. But it would
be much easier and less work if I only set it up on the primairy and
it the zone would automaticly be created on the secondary.

Does anyone have experience or solutions for this ?

Thanks

Ray