How to Point NetworkSolutions to my Name Server?

phil z94prs at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 22:58:34 UTC 2004

Thanks ... now I understand a whole lot more :-)  I just want to test my
DNS Name Server setup now using the dynamic IP, so I don't care if it
changes after a day or two ... Ie will  get a static IP later for the
real network and name server. Unfortunately  Network Solutions admin
setup only seems to allow fully qualified domain names and not IP
addresses to be specified as name servers :(

Does anyone know of another ISP to whom I can transfer the name, and
then use static IPs as name server addresses, who offer "free" limited
accounts?

Many thanks,

Still a newbie, but now only partially clueless in San Francisco 8-)

Phil