How can i make my bind to only answer with same IP and dosent ask root servers for correct ip ?

Håkan Franzén hakan.franzen at oxelosund.se
Tue May 11 14:09:18 UTC 2004

I need to find out how I can configure my bind server to answer all DNS
questions with same IP all the time. ex. IP 123.123.123.123
Even if the user typ in www.microsoft.com my DNS server should answer him
123.123.123.123
and it should work with any dns lookup the client trying todo.

Is this possible ?   yes I know its a odd question,, but I need it for a
special solution.

Please help if you know how to solve it or have some good idees..

(sorry for bad language,,, not my native one)

Thanks..

"Nothing would please me more than being able
to hire ten programmers and deluge the hobby market
with good software." -- Bill Gates 1976

....We are still waiting