dns

phn at icke-reklam.ipsec.nu phn at icke-reklam.ipsec.nu
Mon May 24 22:08:57 UTC 2004

Stephan Z=FCrcher <keine at keine.com> wrote:
> I have a Server with a static ip and a runing named server which hold 1=
2=20
> domains.

> I would like to set this server to the domain NS.MYDOMAIN.COM and=20
> NS1.MYDOMAIN.COM that I can set the first an secound nameservers of=20
> other hosted domains to NS and NS1.MYDOMAIN.COM.

Do you also feel good when shooting yourself in the foot ?  Why=20
deliberatly destroy your chance of redundance when there exists
lots of free/cheap dns slaveserver on Internet.

> But I have no idea how I can do that.
Good. Keep it that way.

> thanks for any help.

> I have my domains registered by http://mydiscountdomain.com

--=20
Peter H=E5kanson        =20
           Sorry about my e-mail address, but i'm trying to keep spam out=
,