Journal problem (jnl files)

Wed Nov 10 20:03:08 UTC 2004

Need help!
We use bind 9.3.0 on Solaris 8. We have some problems with the journal fonctionality.
Regularly we can find some old zone files in /etc/named even if the jnl files are up to date on our server.

Here an example:
-rw-r--r--   1 root     sys         2365 Nov  3 15:18 domainexample.com
-rw-r--r--   1 root     sys          812 Nov 10 14:45 domainexample.com.jnl

In this example, the domain is 7 days old and the jnl is up to date. The refresh time of this zones is 15 minutes.

Is-that normal?
If not, how can we fix it?

We are effraid about losing some updates.

Waiting for you answer!
Thanks a lot!