disable SRV lookup

S a n d e e p sandeep at engr.eyeball.com
Fri Nov 19 02:12:42 UTC 2004

Well we developed some sip server based application which looks for SRV
records. however few motorola routers or some other machines cant work with
SRV lookup. so i have to setup dns which upon requesting  srv doesnt
respond.

so do i have to try older version or some configuration option available
where i can disable certain compile in options

thanks

news:barmar-AF5DF9.19174718112004 at comcast.dca.giganews.com...