9.3.0 coring on FreeBSD 5.3-STABLE

Alex R alex at deviousmeans.net
Fri Nov 26 11:01:32 UTC 2004

Nope no overclocking. The rest of the system runs perfectly as far as I =
can
see. I do not have any other corefiles around either. RAM is fine as =
well,
I've tested it using memtest86. I upped the logging using rndc trace 5 =
and
nothing suspicious has come up, but on the other hand it hasn=92t =
crashed yet.
It is really weird that sometimes it crashes twice daily and other times =
not
at all.