DNS Failover

Maria Iano maria at iano.org
Thu Oct 14 17:35:07 UTC 2004

I think you may have misread my message. The stat for hits was per day, but the unique visitors stat was per month. The particular site I mentioned contains information and entertainment spread amongst different pages, and clients tend to stay on the site and travel around the different pages for quite a while.

Maria