Undeliverable: bind-users Digest V6 #271

System Administrator administrator at home.grytsyuk.com
Thu Oct 14 08:05:57 UTC 2004

Your message
      Subject: bind-users Digest V6 #271
      Sent:	Thu Oct 14 04:05:56 2004

vitaliy at home.grytsyuk.com on Thu Oct 14 04:05:56 2004

      The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message
 was sent to.  Check the e-mail address, or contact the recipient
 directly to find out the correct address.
      <s1.home.grytsyuk.com #5.1.1>

i>?Reporting-MTA: dns; s1.home.grytsyuk.com

Final-Recipient: RFC822; vitaliy at home.grytsyuk.com
Action: failed

i>?Thread-Topic: bind-users Digest V6 #271