what about chroot

Carlos Garcia carlosg at cabonet.net.mx
Sat Oct 16 15:28:01 UTC 2004

Well im using RHL 9, the configuration it is what it says the article, it is
a caching name server and it answer this is the named.conf with bind 9
controls {
        inet 127.0.0.1 allow { 127.0.0.1; } keys { rndckey; };
        inet 200.38.128.155  allow { 127.0.0.1;          # localhost
                                                     here should be our
networks
                                                      ex 89.67.100.x
                                                     } keys { rndckey; };