AW: AW: local DNS

Walkenhorst, Benjamin Benjamin.Walkenhorst at telekom.de
Tue Sep 7 05:56:31 UTC 2004

Thanks!

I just thought I'd mention it in case someone does not know yet:

I found another option, a pair of options, actually:=20
additional-from-auth and
additional-from-cache.

To quote the BINDv9 ARM:
Specifying additional-from-cache no actually disables the use of the =
cache not only for additional data lookups but also when looking up the =
answer. This is usually the desired behavior in an authoritative-only =
server where the correctness of the cached data is an issue.

These options are described in the Bv9ARM, section 6.2.14.1

Kind regards,
Benjamin