Automatic registration

Richard Peiper rpeiper at waca.com
Fri Sep 24 18:42:02 UTC 2004

	We used to do this when we I ran the DNS Servers at UUNET. Since
the files are all text files we created scripts which setup "modifying"
files that we then incorporated during scheduled maintenance windows.
Really the only difficult part is the registration process, and the live
editing of files. If you have a reasonably good UI developer who can
manipulate text files you should be just fine. Just make the UI mirror
what you would do by hand, and you are golden.

	Richard Peiper
=09