Subnet without delegation

bind at foxengines.net bind at foxengines.net
Wed Apr 13 12:33:09 UTC 2005

Hi,

Thanks for the response. It was a bit premature though as the second half
of my email detailed how I had already done this and was having problems
getting the MX records to map the way I need them too. There were two
problems detailed in the email, how to deal with the pseudo-subnet and how
to manage the mx records in the solution to the first problem.

Thanks,
Rich.